Chalet Sauterelles has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and can accommodate 10 people.
It is located near Les Gets lake (Lac des Gets or Lac des Ecoles). It is a quiet area of the village giving some wonderful views. There is a bus stop only 100 meters from the chalet (in summer and winter). It will take you to the village center and the ski lifts in 5 minutes.
In the winter, the nearest ski slope is blue and it is called Gentiane. It is only 200 meters away from the chalet and it will take you directly to the village center and the ski lifts.
In the summer, enjoy the great location of chalet Sautrelles, a few steps only to Les Gets lake that is converted to a swimming lake for both children and adults. You can go horse-riding by the lake, play beach volley or just relax under the sun by the water.
For evening outings, there is an on call night shuttle (only in the winter) that picks you up and takes you anywhere within Les Gets. You only need to call at +33 (0)6 95 92 24 53 and give your pick up and drop off address. The night shuttle works every day from 6:30pm till 11pm and costs €2 per person.
Chalet Sauterelles has 3 levels:
Level -1 (basement):
– Large garage to store skis, shoes and bikes
– Ski boot dryer (6 pairs)
– washing machine and drying machine
Level 0 (ground floor):
– Large living and dining area
– semi-open kicthen
– room 1: two single beds and a bunk bed (perfect for children or teenagers)
– a toilet
Level 1 (1st floor)
– room 2: a double bed and a bathroom en suite (bath and toilet)
– room 3: a double bed and a bathroom en suite (shower and toilet)
– room 4: two single beds
– a bathroom with bath and toilet
Arrival / Departure
At the beginning of you stay, you can arrive anytime after 4pm.
At the end of your stay, you can leave anytime before 10am.
The price includes:
– bed linen
– towels (only during the winter season)
– a travel cot if needed
– outdoor parking for 4 cars
In the winter, it is recommended that you park in the free parking of the lake (100 meters away from the chalet) to avoid getting stuck in the snow. The parking of the chalet is down a small hill that only well equiped cars can go up.
The price does not include:
– end of stay cleaning: the chalet must be left clean and tidy. If you do not wish to clean it when you leave, you can purchase our end of stay cleaning service for 110 €. The payment is due during your stay.
– local tourist tax: There is a local tourist tax imposed by Les Gets city hall. It is totally independent from our activity. We are only required by the city hall to collect it. The amount of this tax is 1.20 € per night and per adult. For families with 3 children or over it is 0.84 € per night and per adult. The tax must be paid at the end of your stay.
In addition to chalet rental, we offer the following extra services:
– lift passes
– ski lessons with ESF
– ski equipment hire (20% discount at our partner ski shop)
– home delivered meals (breakfast, cakes, dinner and delicious deserts freshly cooked every day by a caterer)
Everything you order with us will be ready for you at your arrival so you do not waste your time standing in lines. You can get in touvh with us to order the extra services you are intereted after the booking of your chalet has been confirmed.
In the summer, we are member of the Multipass. The Multipass gives you access to several activities in Les Gets and the whole Portes du Soeil area (swimming pools and lakes, ice rinks, museums, tennis courts, bus shuttles, mini-golf…). The Multipass costs only 2 € per day and per person when your host is a member, instead of 8 € per day and per person if your host is not a member.