Chalet Portes du Soleil 2 has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and can accommodate 9 people. It is a very cosy wooden property totally decorated in the spirit of the French Alps.
It is located in the center of Les Gets ski resort in France, only footsteps to ski slopes, lifts and the ski schools. With such great location, you will fully enjoy every attraction in the village center at any time of the day, including restaurants, the ice rink, the cinema and an amazing array of shops offering handmade chocolates and cheeses, fine wine, ski equipment, Savoyard home decoration and much more.
Guests who stay in this chalet do not need to use their car or a shuttle during their whole stay!
Chalet Portes du Soleil 2 has 3 levels:
Level -1 (basement):
– heating machine
– storage room
– washing machine and drying machine
Level 0 (ground floor):
– living area
– open kitchen
– room 1 : double bed
– Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
Level 1 (1st floor)
– room 2 : double bed
– room 3 : two single beds
– room 4 : a bunk bed and a single bed
Arrival / Departure
At the beginning of you stay, you can arrive anytime after 4pm.
At the end of your stay, you can leave anytime before 10am.
The price includes:
– bed linen
– towels (only during the winter season)
– a travel cot if needed
– 2 outdoor parking stalls
The price does not include:
– end of stay cleaning: the chalet must be left clean and tidy. If you do not wish to clean it when you leave, you can purchase our end of stay cleaning service for 110 €. The payment is due during your stay.
– local tourist tax: There is a local tourist tax imposed by Les Gets city hall. It is totally independent from our activity. We are only required by the city hall to collect it. The amount of this tax is 1.20 € per night and per adult. For families with 3 children or over it is 0.84 € per night and per adult. The tax must be paid at the end of your stay.
In addition to chalet rental, we offer the following extra services:
– lift passes
– ski lessons with ESF
– ski equipment hire (20% discount at our partner ski shop)
– home delivered meals (breakfast, cakes, dinner and delicious deserts freshly cooked every day by a caterer)
Everything you order with us will be ready for you at your arrival so you do not waste your time standing in lines. You can get in touvh with us to order the extra services you are intereted after the booking of your chalet has been confirmed.
In the summer, we are member of the Multipass. The Multipass gives you access to several activities in Les Gets and the whole Portes du Soeil area (swimming pools and lakes, ice rinks, museums, tennis courts, bus shuttles, mini-golf…). The Multipass costs only 2 € per day and per person when your host is a member, instead of 8 € per day and per person if your host is not a member.