Apartment Helios has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and can accommodate 6 people.
It is located in a very calm area of the village and only 200 meters away from the village center and Chavannes ski slopes ad lifts. With such great location, you will fully enjoy every attraction in the village center at any time of the day, including restaurants, the ice rink, the cinema and an amazing array of shops offering handmade chocolates and cheeses, fine wine, ski equipment, Savoyard home decoration and much more.
Guests who stay in this apartment do not need to use their car or a shuttle during their whole stay!
Apartment Helios in on the ground floor and has a magnificent 90m2 patio! It is perfect for children to make snowmen while playing in a safe area. And whether you stay in the apartment in the summer or the winter, you will enjoy an amazing view of the village and the mountains.
The layout of the apartment is as follows:
– room 1 : a double bed (Queen size, 160 cm)
– room 2 : two single beds
– sofa bed in the living room for 2 people
– open kitchen
– bathroom with bath and separate toilet
Arrival / Departure
At the beginning of you stay, you can arrive anytime after 4pm.
At the end of your stay, you can leave anytime before 10am.
The price includes:
– bed linen
– towels (only during the winter season)
– a travel cot if needed
– 1 underground parking (maximum height is 1,80m)
The price does not include:
– end of stay cleaning: the apartment must be left clean and tidy. If you do not wish to clean it when you leave, you can purchase our end of stay cleaning service for 60 €. The payment is due during your stay.
– local tourist tax: There is a local tourist tax imposed by Les Gets city hall and we are required to collect it. It is 5% of the daily price per adult (over 18 years old) and it is due with the payment of your balance.
Get a 20% discount on your ski equipment rental at our partner ski shop.
In the summer, we are member of the Multipass. The Multipass gives you access to several activities in Les Gets and the whole Portes du Soleil area (swimming pools and lakes, ice rinks, museums, tennis courts, bus shuttles, mini-golf…). The Multipass costs only 2,5 € per day and per person when your host is a member, instead of 12 € per day and per person if your host is not a member.